Women of Faith
Women of Faith Ministry
(Women only Ages 18 and up)
“Vessels of God Empowered To Prosper in the 21st Century” Ezra 6:14
MISSION FROM BISHOP MCFARLAND
The mission of the Women of Faith Ministry of Greater Free Gift Baptist Church is to empower all women by encouraging them to utilize their gifts, talents, and abilities for a life changing ministry. The Women of Faith Ministry wants each woman to learn of their uniqueness as Godly individuals, and to promote prosperity through love, reaching, teaching, and spiritual inspiration. We intend to serve women individually and collectively and to focus on God’s word, will, and way.
OBJECTIVES FROM BISHOP MCFARLAND
Provide a spirit-filled and motivational message every 2nd Saturday of the month. Heal, unite, teach, reach, enlighten, liberate, motivate, inspire, and empower the women of God.
· Focus on God’s Word, will and way.
· Serve women individually and collectively as needed.
· Fellowship on a monthly basis at an agreed and committed time.
· Seek the needs of Greater Free Gift Women for the continuity of fellowship.
· Bring enthusiasm for life, love for people, thirst for knowledge, and spirituality.
· Encourage women to take pride in themselves, culture, and become an advocate for unity, healing and peace.
· Bring out God given talents, skills, and or abilities.
· See women become a vessel of honor.
As a result of planned activities, Bishop McFarland, expects to see women grow into agent of change.
MINISTRY LEADERS APPONITED
BY BISHOP MCFARLAND
Sister MeShell Turner, Chairlady
Mother Tonia Hill-Freeman, Sister Patricia Morris and Sister Evon Page, Co-Chairladies